BSBI Handbooks are acknowledged as being indispensable for the identification of difficult plant groups. 22 BSBI Handbooks have been published so far, a 23rd is due out in October 2021 and there are seven more are in the pipeline - more information here.
The following BSBI Handbooks have already been published.
Click on the links to visit Summerfield Books and buy your copy:
- Sedges. 2007. Jermy, Simpson, Foley & Porter.
- Umbellifers. 1980. T.G. Tutin.
- Docks and Knotweeds. 2014. J.R. Akeroyd.
- Willows and Poplars. 1984. R.D. Meikle.
- Charophytes. 1986. J.A. Moore.
- Crucifers. 1991. T.C.G. Rich.
- Roses. 1993. Graham & Primavesi.
- Pondweeds. 1995. C.D. Preston.
- Dandelions. 1997. Dudman & Richards.
- Sea Beans & Nickar Nuts. 2000. E.C. Nelson.
- Water Starworts of Europe. 2008. R.V. Lansdown.
- Fumitories. 2009. R.J. Murphy.
- Grasses. 2009. Cope & Gray.
- Whitebeams. 2010. T.C.G. Rich et al. (Out of print).
- British Northern Hawkweeds. 2011. Rich & Scott.
- Evening-primroses. 2016. R.J. Murphy.
- Violas. 2017. M. Porter & M. Foley.
- Eyebrights. 2018. C. Metherell & F. Rumsey.
- Gentians. 2019. T.C.G. Rich & A. McVeigh.
- Hawkweeds of south-east England. 2020. M. Shaw.
- British and Irish Hieracium section Foliosa and section Prenanthoidea. 2021. T.C. G. Rich & D. McCosh.
- Broomrapes of Britain & Ireland. 2021. C. Thorogood & F. Rumsey.
- Field Handbook to British and Irish Dandelions. A. J. Richards. 2021.