BSBI Handbooks are acknowledged as being indispensable for the identification of difficult plant groups. 20 BSBI Handbooks have been published so far and more are in the pipeline.
The following BSBI Handbooks have already been published.
Click on the links to visit Summerfield Books and buy your copy:
- Sedges. 2007. Jermy, Simpson, Foley & Porter.
- Umbellifers. 1980. T.G. Tutin.
- Docks and Knotweeds. 2014. J.R. Akeroyd.
- Willows and Poplars. 1984. R.D. Meikle.
- Charophytes. 1986. J.A. Moore.
- Crucifers. 1991. T.C.G. Rich.
- Roses. 1993. Graham & Primavesi.
- Pondweeds. 1995. C.D. Preston.
- Dandelions. 1997. Dudman & Richards.
- Sea Beans & Nickar Nuts. 2000. E.C. Nelson.
- Water Starworts of Europe. 2008. R.V. Lansdown.
- Fumitories. 2009. R.J. Murphy.
- Grasses. 2009. Cope & Gray.
- Whitebeams. 2010. T.C.G. Rich et al. (Out of print).
- British Northern Hawkweeds. 2011. Rich & Scott.
- Evening-primroses. 2016. R.J. Murphy.
- Violas. 2017. M. Porter & M. Foley.
- Eyebrights. 2018. C. Metherell & F. Rumsey.
- Gentians. 2019. T.C.G. Rich & A. McVeigh.
- Hawkweeds of south-east England. 2020. M. Shaw.
More BSBI Handbooks in the pipeline: lady's-mantles and willows. More here.