BSBI England Annual Meeting
The Committee for England holds an annual open meeting at which the Committee is formally elected. BSBI members normally resident in England may vote at the open meeting, and all members and guests are welcome to attend.
BSBI England Annual Meeting & AGM 2023
The 2023 England Annual Meeting and AGM was held online on 26th February.
It included four talks and a Chair's Address:
- Helena Crouch – Somerset aliens
- Mark Duffell – Invasive non-native species in Shropshire
- Ian Trueman - The Flora of Sutton Park
- Katharina Dehnen-Schmutz – Impact of alien plants in VCs
The agenda, minutes of the last AGM and other supporting documents, together with the draft programme of talks, is available here.
BSBI England Annual Meeting & AGM 2022
The 2022 England Annual Meeting and AGM was held online on 27th February. Talks from the programme are available on BSBI's YouTube channel
- Conservation of Juniper – Matt Pitts (Plantlife)
- Introductory botany – Chris Metherell
- Botanical recording networks – Michael Philip
- Chair’s Address: How I became a botanist: a journey from North Wales to Cambridge and the Antarctic. The talk includes discussion of the Antarctic ozone hole and monitoring climate change. – Jonathan Shanklin