Welsh AGM 2018 & 2019
Every year the Committee for Wales organises a meeting around the Welsh AGM. In 2019, the Welsh AGM was held in Llanelli, enjoyed great weather and took in a range of interesting sites. Head over to the Welsh AGM page to find out what you missed! The 2020 AGM in Bangor has been postponed owing to the Covid-19 epidemic.
Rare Plant Registers
Begun in Ceredigion (VC46) in 1978, most of the Rare Plant Registers for Wales and now available on line.
The most recent additions are the 2020 Flintshire Rare Plant Register and the 2020 Radnorshire Rare Plant Register including records collected as part of Atlas 2020 fieldwork.
- Amgueddfa Cymru (National Museum of Wales)
- Cardiff Naturalists Society
- Cymdeithas Edward Llwyd (Edward Lloyd Society)
- Llanelli Naturalists Society
- Local Records Centres Wales
- Monmouthshire Meadows Group
- National Botanic Garden of Wales
- Natural Resources Wales
- Plantlife Cymru
- Treborth Botanic Garden
- Wales Biodiversity Partnership
*NEW* The complete run of the BSBI Welsh Bulletin, current and back issues, is now available to download free of charge: go to the bottom of this page.
The Bulletin is produced twice a year and contains articles and news items of interest and importance to Wales.
Records for publication in the Welsh Bulletin should be submitted using the form below (Excel format).