Recording cards

We have recording cards customised for all counties in Britain and Ireland, and a coversheet if you want to print them out double-sided.

Once you have filled in your recording card, please send it to your County Recorder, using the links on our Local Botany page here.

Printed recording cards are available free of charge to botanical recorders. Please order via the BRC, either by email: or you can write to: Biological Records Centre, CEH Wallingford, Maclean Building, Crowmarsh Gifford, Wallingford, Oxfordshire OX10 8BB, citing the vice-county and the number of cards you require. Please don’t just ask for ‘a good number’ of cards or ‘enough to keep me going for a year or two’!